Thursday, July 27, 2023

Journey to life🥰🥰

 July 26

Today I had class in 8B I taught acceleration and retardation through powerpoint presentation

Class management wad done in 7E

For the science awarness class we have selected some experiments



Newton's disc

Differentiating acid and alkali by using some indicator

Tuning fork

July 27

There was sports day at St Goretti's H S

The day started with parade conducted by sports club.

There are somany items are there

I got the duty in running area and I supported Sr. Amulya in performing duty

I supported students. The games were ended on 3.30 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey to life🥰🥰

Concept Map As per Bed Curriculum we have to make two concept map... A concept map or conceptual diagram is a diagram that depicts suggested...